Wednesday 13 February 2013

Two Legends, Two Nights, History to be Made!

It's no secret that I'm a huge football fan... In particular a Manchester United Fan. I can't imagine any other fan able to do anything but count down the hours to the Bernabéu!

Tonight, two of (in my opinion) the biggest three football teams in the world meet in their first stage of the UEFA Champions League Final 16. Instead of preparing for July (I'm taking the day off at my desk), cleaning up my desk and whetting my appetite for tonight. Mirror Football has done an awesome collection of previous footage (hahaha pun) click here to check it out! 

And some I've collected today:







All roads lead to the return at Old Trafford on 5 March 2013... Take me Home United Road to the place I Belong...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment