Monday 4 February 2013

Motivational Monday #001

I am by no means a gym freak, if anything I will avoid the smell, the taste and the textures (shudder) above anything else. Having politely hidden from the place for just over 2 months I dragged myself back to get rid of the baby weight I picked up, here's the thing... I didn't have a baby!

But I'm glad I'm back, I'm not dropping kilos like Eminem drops hits but I feel better and to me that is all the difference I need :) Inspired by fellow blogger A Bunch Of Mish-Takes'* take on BodyLove and the like, I've learned to embrace my flawsomenss and just get off my hind and move. What also helps is having a friend on the opposite side of the gender scale telling me "Don't lose the hips, or the bum, or the boobs and don't develop a 6 pack!" Now that's encouragement!

Some Of My Biggest (excuse the pun) Inspirations:

Beyonce in February 2013 GQ, by no means a size 6 (photoshopped or not) but still looking HOT!

Jessica Alba has been on my role model list since her Dark Angel days!






 

*Click on the link and discover the Mishtery and you might just win a fantastic prize! (Cape Town Only!)

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing! This entire day I have been feeling good... You have just made my WEEK! Lots of BodyLove! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME! Nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete