Friday 25 January 2013

Don't you worry, don't you worry child... See this weekend's got a plan for you...

After a week that seemed to be stuck on one day, Groundhog-Day-style, and all the drama of taking care of a sick dog (more stress than a child I predict)  it's such a relief to be looking forward to a weekend filled with friends and outdoor activities (with a much needed rejuvenation in the bank account!)

On Sunday my friends and I will be going to Swedish House Mafia One Last Tour. Although unknowingly I've liked their music for about a year or two (with Who's Gonna Save The World Toniiiiigghhht and further back From Miami to Ibiza) I've only been grabbed by them since my mother started putting the TV on full blast whenever their latest video comes on. Here's what Wikipedia says about the group:



"Swedish House Mafia is a Swedish electronic dance music trio consisting of three house djs and producers, Axwell, Steve Angello, and Sebastian Ingrosso. The group officially formed in late 2008. The supergroup placed at number ten on the DJ Magazine Top 100 DJ Poll 2011 and have been called "the faces of mainstream progressive house music." On June 24, 2012, the group announced via their website that their current tour would be their last together."


I haven't been to a major concert since Kings Of Leon, so I'm really looking forward to letting my hair down and dancing till my feet scream blue murder at me. On that note there's only one thing left to do..."it's the weeeeeeeeeekkkkeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnndddddddd BABY!"




No comments:

Post a Comment