Wednesday 30 April 2014

On Wednesday's We Wear Pink! Happy 10th Anniversary Mean Girls!



10 Years later and "fetch" still hasn't happened, so maybe Regina had a point? This movie pretty much dictated how one of my best friends "bullied" us for our entire high school careers. (And then later would entertain us with renditions of Kevin G's rap.) Thank you Tavia for beklemtooning (I can't think of the English word right now) the importance of judging people & using humour to face "problems" in life & love. And to the group I nicknamed "the Plastics" I'm so glad you b*tches turned out alright in the end. :)

Since 2004 Tina Fey has been added to my "if I could invite anyone to dinner" along with Alex Ferguson, Freddie Mercury, JK Rowling, Nelson Mandela, Christian Bale & Jerry Bruckheimer.

Here are my favourite quotes, scenes & gifs from the "groolest" movie ever!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment