Friday 16 May 2014

5 Things That Men Should Be Eternally Grateful They'll Never Experience!

When I told Jarryd about this blog post he called me a feminist. Sometimes. But then I told him I wouldn't be with him cos "that''s just like the rules of feminism". Anyway, this one came to me when I was tights off, legs up, on a doctor's table.

Something happens to a woman when you're lying on a table being prodded by offensive looking devices. As in my case I started inwardly giggling at the awkwardness of it all. (Yes, it was my first time).Me go for a Hollywood? Not on your life!

But back to the matter at hand, there are some experiences in life I will gladly have traded with the opposite sex:

1) Explaining to your dad that the next time he goes shopping he must please buy "the blue box that says applicator" not super-jumbo-submarines.

2) Wearing that first bra with the weird elastic / wire / make my boobs look like a teepee tent contraption thing. Urgh.

3) Child birth. From what I've heard the scale goes from "Eheh" to "WTF x 100 WTFFFFFF!!!"
So exciting!

4) "Does my butt look big in this?"




5) "Did he just 'like' my profile picture or did he like it 'like it'?!?!"



No comments:

Post a Comment