Friday 16 August 2013

I Simply Remember My Favourite Things & Then I Don't Mind This Crappy Weather So Much

1) And Yes, one of them includes The Sound of Music and other cheesy musicals like Mama Mia, and then just movies in general, everything from Fightclub to The Notebook to Despicable Me and Finding Nemo. Any genre really... except things with dead children, evil clowns, clowns, birds, evil birds, dead evil children, hospital horrors and anything with Jim Carrey.

2) Paper that has been fully handwritten on. I love the crinkly sound it makes and the used, bumpy feeling it has.

3) THAT "Good Morning" text :)

4) A small child playing with my hair

5) New Shoes

6) Landing a punch that winds and sends a grown man stumbling

7) Watching Manchester United win (especially if I can watch with my gran and mom and we scream like hooligans to annoy my father)

8) Cinnamon doughnuts, lemon cheesecake and hot chocolate on the beach...

9) Being Right.

10) Being sad when finishing a particularly good book and now excited to re-read the Harry Potter series...

11) Re-watching the entire FRIENDS series.

12)When my delivery / order / anything arrives on time and in good condition.


And Then My Not So Favourites:

1) Sad People - "Forever Alone" "Whoa is me" "My life is so sad" blah blah blah get a shrink!

2) Bad service - if there was an award for the worst service in a restaurant, at a store, anywhere really South Africa would win hands down - if they bothered to even show up!

3) Chelsea FC (with the exception of Lampard)

4) An uncomfortable PJ pants.

5) Bad photos, not necessarily  of me but in general...

6) Bland food

7) Stupid spelling errors...


Keep warm and hopefully you can indulge in some of your favourite things this weekend, I know I am! ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment