Friday 14 December 2012

Here's to Me, Here's to You, To the Future *Cheers*

As the New Year approaches we begin to plan how to make next year a better year. Some of us make resolutions we stick to, for exactly 8 days. Some of us make actual major life-changing decisions. Some of us take for granted that tomorrow will be another day and don't bother to do anything. Most importantly though we evaluate the year that has passed...

For me, I feel I'm finally discovering exactly what I want from life, where I want to go and who I want to be. It's been a challenging and rewarding year, a lot has been gained and a lot has been lost. But no matter what has transpired I know that 2013 will be... well, whatever it will be :)

Some cool ways to review the year globally:

1:  Google Zeitgeist 2012 Year in Review


2: Pop Danthology 2012 Compilation by Daniel Kim



3: Check your bank statements for the year :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment